CMAI Certificate Courses
Each course listed below is 7.5 weeks long and can be registered by undergraduates, graduate students and industry professionals. Please see the flyer for details.
- Math 462 / Math 662: Mathematics of Machine Learning with Industrial Applications – I
- Math 463 / Math 663: Mathematics of Machine Learning with Industrial Applications – II
- Math 689: Satellite Imagery & Deep Learning
- Math 689: Deep Learning and Optimization with Uncertainty
- Math 689: Deep Learning and PDE Constrained Optimization
- Math 689: Calculus of Variations
- Math 689: Adaptive Finite Element Method
See Department of Mathematical Sciences for further related courses.
Related Programs and Outreach ActivitiesVisit Department of Mathematical Sciences for other programs such as Industrial Immersion Program and MEGL, education, and outreach activities.
See also the link below for research internship opportunities: