Skip to content
- How to reduce COVID-19 spread indoors: Expert tips on airflow, precautions: See Rainald Loehner‘s interview on NBC Today.
- The New York Times has published our study on viral particles propagation in Subway. August 2020.
- We have published the article “Detailed Simulation of Viral Propagation In The Built Environment” in Computational Mechanics to model and simulate flow of viral particles in hospital, classroom, TSA queues etc. setting. August 2020.
- CMAI has been running a very popular CMAI Colloquium Series during Summer 2020, the series will continue during Fall 2020 as well.
- CMAI will be running the weekly SAYAS NUMERICS SEMINAR every Tuesday jointly with University of Maryland College Park, University of Maryland Baltimore County, and University of Delaware in Fall 2020.
- CMAI organized two part minisymposium on Optimal control and learning under SIAM Conference on Mathematics of Data Science. June 2020.
- Deepanshu Verma is the recipient of Dean’s Graduate Award for Excellence for 2019-2020 Academic Year at George Mason University. May 2020.
- H. Antil is the recipient of George Mason’s 2020 Career Connection Faculty Award . April 2020
- Kiefer Green wins the prestigious Givens Associate Fellowship at Argonne National Lab. April 2020.
- Ratna Khatri will start as a Lab Research Scientist at the US Naval Research Lab starting June 2020. March 2020.